Metasomer Topical Gel
Metasomer Topical Gel is a gel form of Metadichol® to be applied readily on the skin. It is complementary to the NANO SOMA Nutritional Liquid Supplement.
Metasomer Topical Gel is registered by the Therapeutic Goods Administration (TGA) as a policosanol supplement, Registration # 336528.
Permitted indications by the TGA for a policosanol supplement are:
- Enhance/promote energy levels in healthy adults
- Relieve feelings of general malaise/general debility
- Helps enhance/promote general health and wellbeing
- Helps maintain/support healthy cholesterol in healthy individuals
- Maintain/support immune system health in healthy individuals
- Enhance/improve/promote immune defence/immunity in healthy individuals.
Metasomer Topical Gel (Australian patents AU 2010216337 and AU 2014235779 Metadichol®) is a nano emulsion of long-chain alcohols found in many foods. It is commonly called policosanol and is present in unrefined foods such as rice, sugar cane and wheat.
Click on this link to read some of the user testimonials gathered from around the world.
Warnings required by the TGA for a policosanol supplement:
Do not use if pregnant or likely to become pregnant.
Contains potassium sorbate.
Not recommended for use by pregnant and lactating women.
Contents: 30 ml
Policosanol nanoemulsion, Vitamin E, Water, Sucrose Fatty Acid Ester, Citric Acid, Edible Xanthan Gum
Information and statements made are for educational purposes and are not intended to replace the advice of your doctor.
This website is not providing medical advice, nor are WPS Australia or its associates medical doctors. For medical advice and if symptoms persist, please consult your health professional.
Shelf life: 2 years
Select and item and it will take you to the shop.